Our client is one of the fastest growing ICT solution provider in business automation and management systems. They offer custom ICT solutions to corporate clients in the service sector, industrial and financial sector, home office and small medium enterprises. .
Over the years, they developed a product portfolio of fleet management solutions both hardware and software, tracking services, custom application, smart card applications and solutions, matrix Gemini laboratory information system, enterprise mobility solutions.
In line with the business demands driven by rapid growth, they are looking for a qualified, highly competent, talented and results driven individual to fill the position of a Sales Agent.
|The job holder will be accountable for revenue generation by driving sales volumes, developing profitable relationships with clients and complement it by offering excellent customer care services.
|Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead generation
• Ensuring 100% achievement of set sales targets
• Prospecting new clients
• Demonstrating company’s products to the clients
• Enabling network of dealers to achieve maximum client referrals from banks and motor dealers
• Product development by recommending changes in products, services and policies
• Obtaining orders and establishing new accounts by calling existing or potential sales outlets
• Submitting orders by doing bookings on the systems and ensuring all team member do the same
• Collecting and remitting payments from the clients
• Participating in exhibitions in forums
• Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
• Establishing a network of dealers to achieve maximum client referrals
• Developing various sales reports and submitting them to the Team leader at the specified time
• Ability to meet the set individual targets at the specified period of time;30 units per month
• Overseeing the department retains a client portfolio rate of 95%
• Ensuring maximum satisfaction of new and existing clients
• Advising clients on new products or any developments made on products
• Handling client’s complaints and ensure fully settlement of any grievances within 24 hours while adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures
• Following up with new and existing clients on any service offered
• Following up on rechecks
• Developing and maintaining industry relationships with all stakeholders
• Booking appointments with clients
• Booking client details in the CRM
• Supporting other team members in presentations and meetings
• Conducting market research in order to get information on current and existing market trends
• Studying existing and potential volume of dealers in order to maintain focused sales efforts
• Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products delivery schedules and merchandizing techniques
• Developing trend setting ideas and strategies that will lead to business growth
• Analyse industry trends and competitor benchmarking
• Undertaking and assessing market research which may help find any gaps and opportunities
Reporting & Communication
• Developing and submitting the progress report regularly to the sales coordinator
• Depositing clients payments and submitting the bank slips to the accounts department
• Regular communication with clients e.g. via emails, phone calls one on one
• Daily sales report
• Weekly forecast reports
• A diploma from any relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years selling experience in an ICT product-driven environment.
• 3 months valid up to date certificate of good conduct.
• Conversant working with a CRM system.
• Has basic ICT skills.
• Customer service oriented with excellent training skills.
• Good leadership and influence skills geared towards business growth, staff motivation and customer loyalty.
• Team player and relationship builder.
• Ambitious and self-driven individual.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop business relationships.
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 28th April 2015.Only successful candidates will be contacted.