Our client is one of Kenya’s fastest growing banks with a network of 80 outlets and over 900 employees.The Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya and offers a variety of financial solutions to both Retail and MSME market segments.
Over the years, the bank has developed a wide portfolio of transactional, savings, credit and micro insurance solutions to meet changing customer needs.
Their vision is to give Kenyans hope and a future, by listening and empowering them with relevant financial solutions.
In line with business demands driven by our rapid growth, we are looking for qualified, highly competent, talented and results driven individuals to fill the following key business growth and revenue generation positions.
The Head of Human Resources will be reporting to the Managing Director.
|The job holder will be responsible for effective and efficient management of the Human Resource function in the Bank by focusing on talent management, reward and organizational effectiveness in line with the organizational strategy. The Head of Human Resources will play a critical role in developing and executing the Human Resources Strategy in line with the Group Strategy.|
|· Participate in the development and implementation of annual Business Plans· Develop the Human Resource Strategic Plan in line with the Group Business Strategy
· Review and implement the Human Resources practices in collaboration with Line Managers
· Management of the headcount and staff costs in line with the budget
· Manage the Industrial Relations
· Prepare and present Human Resource reports and analytics to the Management Team and the Board of Directors
· Oversee development and implementation of Staff Welfare Programs
· Oversee learning and development including the onboarding process
· Oversee risk management and compliance to all the Human Resources statutory requirements
· Champion performance excellence
· Manage remuneration and benefits in line with the Human Resource policy
· Talent management and organizational design
· Oversee the alignment of the organizational culture to the Business Strategy
· Partner with the business towards achieving the Business Strategy
· Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Master’s degree will be an added advantage)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management position
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
· Thorough understanding of the Kenyan Labour Laws
· Motivated, flexible and self-driven
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website on the vacancy page firstname.lastname@example.org 29th April 2015.Only successful candidates will be contacted.