Our client, Lupain Investments Kenya Limited is a player in the oil industry and one of the leading resellers of oil products. Currently have operations in Kenya and South Sudan well as making inroads to other countries in the region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for growing assigned segment (s), to achieve company objectives for business development, growth, retention and profitability.
- Strategically prospect and acquire new business and customers to grow volume and develop various product lines.
- Implement oil and lubricants business strategies and tactics to respond to changes in business environment
- Grow the company business in different market segments namely; Consumer, Resellers/Distributors among others
- Ensure customers requirements are defined understood and documented and follow up on amicable resolution of customer complaints and feedback.
- Manage sales volumes of through regular and planned visits to customers and prospects.
- Follow up on prospective customers and negotiates terms and conditions for approval and maintains existing customers ensuring that agreed terms and conditions are followed.
- Ascertain various product ranges to be marketed by the company and monitor market condition, trends, and competitor activities.
- Maintain customers’ database, sales analysis, sales projections and maintains sales records.
- Bachelors degree in Business or a relevant degree
- At least 7 years experience preferably in the oil industry
- Selling and Presentation skills
- Experience dealing with cash customers
- Excellent negotiation skills and Relationship Management
- Working experience in oil products
- Good customer management skills
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 12th March 2015
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies