Our client is a medium sized Kenyan company solutions. They have recognized that they industry in Kenya and the region.As
suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated candidates in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru. The successful candidates will be tasked to serve manage customer needs and source for new leads from company’s revenue stream.
A proven track record of sales success and evidence of winning new business is essential.
• Services existing accounts
organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potent
• Management of the entire sales cycle process
• Achieve overall monthly and quarterly Sales performance targets.
• Participate in various promotional events and presentations to promote and sell company
• Maintain performance records
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by eva
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; develop
recommendations to management.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in
• Customer oriented and sales focused
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Self driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Basic knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
Please send your application letter indicating your preferred work station, current CV and daytime contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th of April 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted