The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods. More than 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.1 billion Euros in 2013
The Bosch Group operates in East Africa from a regional office in Nairobi offering auto parts and testing equipment, workshop concepts, power tools, and security systems and has planned expansion to Algeria, Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, and Nigeria
Reporting to the General Manager-East Africa, and as the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating finance and administrative functions so as to ensure that its operations run smoothly. You will be the contact person for external service providers and partners including payroll service providers, auditors/tax consultants in addition to being the liaison person with the South Africa office for shared services.
- Capture financial and accounting records and ensure all transactions are recorded in the ERP.
- Assist the General Manager in ensuring the local office is in compliance to the Kenyan legal environment including tax laws.
- Prepare VAT and other tax returns schedules and submissions in compliance with the legal requirements.
- Prepare payments and account for expenditure in the Nairobi office
- Assist in the planning of all meetings and /or conferences and marketing events organization as required
- Organizing travel arrangements on behalf of local and international staff including Hotel bookings
- Coordinate communications between Nairobi office and Regional office in South Africa.
- Be the contact person for external service providers for outsourced services such as payroll and Human Resources.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- At least 7 years working experience as a Personal Assistant and/or office management in a multinational organization
- Experience working with an ERP software (preferably SAP) is a must
- Good appreciation of finance and finance-related responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with partners both local and international.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Wednesday 8th April 2015
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.