Below are the requirements for the IT Systems Administrator:-
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in information technology or in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or BBIT
- Must demonstrate Proficiency in a high-level programming framework such as .NET, JAVA, PHP
- Must have at least 3 years experience working with server software, Linux Redhat, or windows server. And with a RDMS such as MYSQL, MSSQL.
- Must demonstrate strong understanding of Networking and IT security.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and manage new softwares.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
Maintains computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
Email CV ONLY to [email protected] by 10th March 2015.