Position: Business Developer
Reporting to: Senior Manager (County and SME)
Department: Business Market
He/she will oversee the conceptualization, planning, development and implementation of end to end business development plan for a sustainable growth in revenue and market share growth within the targeted market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by developing relationships within the targeted customers, demonstrate overall revenue growth within his/her Target Market List and complement company’s efforts in ensuring this revenue is profitable and translates to cash.
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a long term focus.
- Accountable for overall account management, account development, relationship, business and sales development. Managing and working with the expanded TKL team to provide overall account strategy and direction; opportunity risk, assessing situations, making recommendations, and implementing planned contingencies.
- Ensure that all account plans, organizational charts, and related documentation at both the executive summary and line management level are reported and kept current. Provide critical communication links to the customer, business units and other necessary functional organizations.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting in:
- Sales Quotations and Proposals
- Sales pipeline, opportunity & contract management
- All regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis
|Academic Qualifications· Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field (or equivalent).
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in high dollar value consultative selling and relationship management preferably within major accounts
· Good Judgement
· Professionally mature and Industry Knowledgeable
|Professional Skills:§ High End Sales Generation and Closing Ability.
§ Leadership and Stakeholder Management Skills.
§ Portfolio, Pipeline ,Opportunity, People and Process Management Skills
§ Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company.
§ Excellent skills in sales presentation, competitive and tailor made proposal writing and business reporting.
§ Strong problem solving skills: ability to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
§ Strong team player
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 18th March 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.