Together with Dr Rachel Edwards-Stuart and ‘Eat Well, Sleep Well’ ambassador for Simba, Lily Soutter, the creators of the world’s best mattresses have developed the Dream Food Recipe series; a three-course menu that’s scientifically proven to help you drift off to sleep.
Here’s the Recipe for a Main Course
Chicken, Pumpkin Seeds, Black Garlic & Sweet Potato
Ingredients – serves 2
• 1 Large chicken breast (Skin-on)
• 75g Pumpkin Seeds • 25g Raisins
• 3 Cloves black garlic
• 1 Green (unripe) tomato
• 10g Chipotle chilli
• 1 Sweet potato (cut into rough chunks)
• Half a head of broccoli (broken up into florets)
• Olive oil • 200ml Chicken stock
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Season the sweet potatoes with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and bake until they are soft, about 45 minutes.
3. Toast the pumpkin seeds in a frying pan on a low heat, until they colour slightly, about two minutes. Remove, cool and chop.
4. Chop the green tomato, black garlic, raisins, and chilli. Add to a small pan with a drizzle of oil. Cook for ten minutes on low heat, until the tomatoes have started to colour. Add the chopped pumpkin seeds and the chicken stock and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce to a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Place the chicken breast and broccoli on a baking tray.
6. drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Rest chicken for 5 minutes, slice crossways and serve with the other elements.