The Moroccan Bath, popularly known as “Hammam”, is a cleansing and relaxation ritual that Moroccans habitually do each week at their local Hammam and is an absolute must before special occasions.
According to Saffron Spa and Salon, there are ten benefits of a Moroccan Bath.
Benefits of Hammam
1. Rehydrates skin and soothes redness and flakiness.
2. Improves skin elasticity and clarity.
3. Improves the skin tone
4. Anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing properties.
5. Detoxing and rejuvenating
6. Balances oil secretion in the skin and controls acne.
7. Refines skin texture by removing dead skin layers.
8. Nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals.
9. Enhances deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
10. Reduces stress and anxiety.