You have two more days to apply for the Presidential digital internship programme. The ICT Authority has extended the application to 9th January, 2015. The programme will place IT graduates in different government and private sector organizations. According to the Authority, interns need to have graduate with a Bsc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems/Technology.
“Interns in government will serve a number of purposes. These include providing training ground for potential employees in the future and will offer an affordable labour pool of freshly qualified (or be qualified individuals,” states the Digitalent website.
The internship positions are only available to Kenyans and application must be done online for your application to be considered.
Other requirements include:
- The following must be attached:
- Photo passport size
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Copy of National ID
- Certified copy of Academic Certificates
- Certified endorsement letter from university attended (for those who have completed University but are yet to Graduate)
- Certificate of good conduct (A receipt will be accepted but the actual certificate must be provided within a month)
- Applicant must have graduated in the last two (2) years, from October 2012 or later
- Applicants must be from Universities accredited to offering the above BSc programmes (listed courses) and recognized by the Government
- Must have a minimum of Upper second or first Class honors degree
To apply go to digitalent.go.ke/apply/