Have you recently graduated from a Technical institution with a Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering? We are looking for you!
We are looking for vibrant, passionate and self driven individuals who possess excellent communication and presentation skills to fill the position of Operators with our client MARS in Dubai. The position holder will perform manual movement of materials and cleaning within the production area. This will entail loading of raw material, removal of scraps, cleaning of machines, pipes and platforms in the production area, floor cleaning, and basic machine intervention among other duties in compliance with quality and food safety requirement as outlined in the SOP.
NB: Those who have applied not need to Re-apply!
- Basic preventive maintenance tasks, cleaning tasks, prepare materials before starting up the line, mobile vessels operation, and data gathering.
- Collecting samples, sugar loading in silo, raw and packs movement and distribution as well as dark chocolate batching.
- Keeping show boxes pallets at the hand pack station monitor and maintain GHP and 5’S standard in area of responsibility.
- Preparation & loading of raw materials and consumables e.g. peanut bags, glucose drums and rejected peanuts, Cocoa batter, vegetable fat melting among others; this also includes collecting and keeping the finished products.
- Escalate any safety/ food safety/ quality issues to Machine Technicians and Line Technicians
- Cleaning equipment, pipes, machine parts, platforms in production area
- General cleaning of chocolate jacketing pipe lines, floors and hygiene junctions and sanitizing change over parts etc
- Minimize & optimize the usage of rework as per the procedures, ensure wastes are segregated as per waste management procedures; this also includes rework and scrap movement, Scrap removal at CCP flap, oil and paper filter etc
- Certificate course in Mechanical or Electrical Field- Artisan Level 2 (Trade Test 11)
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to read and implement Safety , food safety and operational procedures ( SOP, SSWs)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in teams, with integrity and trust.
How to apply:
Your application should include a covering letter indicating why you want to join MARS, a detailed CV, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees. It should reach the address below by close of business Friday, 30th August 2013.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.