We usually get wiser with age, but that doesn’t mean we have to grow up to wise up. This hour, TED speakers explore what it means to find wisdom at every stage of life.
1. Joshua Prager: What Can Great Writers Teach Us About Growing Up and Getting Old?
2. Adora Svitak: What Wisdom Can Adults Learn From Kids?
3. Boyd Varty: What Wisdom Can We Gain From Nature?
4. Tony Porter: What Can One Generation Teach The Next About Manhood?
5. Robert Waldinger: Can A 75-Year-Old Study Deliver Wisdom For All Of Us?