, Nairobi, 19th April, 2016….CMC Holdings has launched six 2016 Ford models cars in the Kenyan Market. The six 2016 Ford vehicles are Ford Everest, Ford Fusion, Ford Figo, Ford Ranger, Ford Transit and Ford Kuga.
Speaking at the launch CMC Motors Group Chief Executive Officer, Mark Kass said the newly launched vehicles target the ever growing middle class, county governments, state corporations, farmers and individuals. “All these vehicles have unique attributes that addresses different consumer need and that’s how we are going to profitably grow in 2016 and beyond,” Mr. Kass said.
CMC Motors is confident that the new Ford vehicles will appeal to the Kenyan automotive market as the line-up offers a wide range of choice for buyers. Additionally, Ford’s 2016 models are packed with smart technologies, safety and additional features that rank them among the best cars to drive. Additionally, Ford offers excellent value for money across its range.
With the line-up now available in Kenya, there is a Ford for everyone:
- Everest – a refined and comfortable SUV packed with smart features and capable on and off the road
- Kuga – a compact family SUV built for the city and the outdoors
- Fusion – a smart saloon that comes with intelligent technology and stylish design
- Figo – Ford’s entry-level hatch. It is packed with features and is excellent value for money
- Ranger – the award-winning pick-up truck is designed to be a workhorse on any terrain
- Transit – one of the oldest vans in production, the Transit can carry almost anything and is ideal for commercial businesses that need to deliver goods.
Ford Brand Manager Patrick Amenya said that the future of Ford in Kenya is bright: “We intend to better our offering by giving the customer excellent products and excellent aftersales. We will capitalise on the branch network as well. With a new energetic team on the ground we intend to push our Ford numbers.”
Last year CMC Motors sold 856 Ford cars, pick-ups and SUVS. To support the after-sale-service on all Ford vehicles, the company has invested in a modern service center to provide regular services with oil and filter changes, brake repairs, tyre replacements, wiper blade replacements and more.