Our client is Kenya’s largest producer of processed vegetables which are produced all year round while conforming to internationally recognized food and safety standards; assuring customers of quality, traceability, reliability and service.
They are a recognized global leader of choice for the supply of premium hand arranged processed green bean products amongst other horticultural produce.They process various horticultural produce, which include French green beans, snow peas, baby corn, cornichons, and gherkins, as well as tropical fruits. Their customers include a broad range of leading European companies, supermarket chains, as well as one of the largest vegetable processors in Europe.
|The job holder will be responsible for day to day operations of the Human Resources Office Further; He/She will manage the administration of the Human Resources Policies, Procedures and Programs.|
|· Ensure that all HR related records are executed and maintained· Oversee payroll processing and all relevant staff payments ensuring that all statutory requirements and Company policy are adhered to
· Offer employee services and counseling
· Following up on the implementation of the HIV/AIDS policy
· Oversee the implementation of the in-house medical arrangements for junior staff.
· To ensure that recruitment, terms and conditions of employment are in line with legal provision.
· Implementation and continuous monitoring of the provisions of Occupational Safety and Health Act.
· Ensuring that the Management is well advised on issues of accidents and work men’s compensation.
· Oversee the Induction procedures for all new staffs
· Follow up on staff appraisal after the probation period and implement confirmation or any other action arising from the appraisal meeting.
· Assist the HRM in carrying out training needs analysis
· Organize approved training.
· Co-ordinate the training evaluation process
· Follow up on DIT registration, payments, training approvals and reimbursements
· Assist in coordinating the staff appraisals and follow up on action points arising from staff appraisal meetings
· Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
· Diploma/ Higher diploma in HRM will be added advantage.
· 4 years’ experiencein a similar role preferably in the manufacturing set up
Skills and Competencies
· Confident and assertive
· Ability to take charge of situations and offer support/solutions
· High conflict resolution skills
· Sensitive to the needs of different level of employees
· Ability to communicate to all levels of staff
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website [email protected]on the vacancy page before close of business 12thJune 2015.Only successful candidates will be contacted.