Reporting to: Head of Facilities
Take care of property manangement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and profit goals.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations.
- Coordination of emergency repair work
- Taking inventory for tenants moving in and out
- Supervising all repairs and maintenance activities on the leased properties.
- Coordinating current tenants complains on the maintenance and repairs
- Preparing repairs and maintenance cost schedules
- Ordering the materials required for maintenance
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Follow up on outstanding Rent
- Insure that all tenants are correctly invoiced
- Follow up on Tenants contracts with Legal ensuring that they are done correctly and on time.
- Coordinate activities that touch on property with key stakeholders
- Manage the valuations of properties to ensure it much with the current market value.
- Manage the agents dealing with TKL properties
- Constant evaluation of TKL properties to ensure we get the market value and that buildings are utilized fully.
- Check that all TKL properties are actual and correct.
- Ensure building optimization of all TKL properties.
- Perform any other duty as maybe assigned by Head of Facilities.
|Academic/ Professional Qualifications· University Degree Building Economics· Three (3) years experience Property Management
|Key Competencies:· Good Problem Solving Skills· Customer Service Skills· Good Communication Skills
· Time management skill
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 24th April 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through www.orange-tkl.co.ke. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.